WordPress Essential Training course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Accounting & Bookkeeping skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Getting Started with WordPress
- The WordPress dashboard website Setup
- WordPress Content
- Media options within WordPress
- Themes Widgets how your website looks
- Menus and Navigation
- Managing content WordPress Everyday
- Plugins for WordPress backup of plugins
- Widgets for WordPress
- Customizing WordPress WordPress resources Backup and more Updates
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about having a website.
- Anyone who wants to learn about WordPress.
- People who are new to working with WordPress.
- Web Designers.
- Web Developers.
Why Choose WordPress Essential Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Introduction to WordPress 00:02:00
- Why Choose WordPress 00:03:00
- WordPress Content and Using WordPress Introduction 00:07:00
- Tweak tips and more about WordPress and Course Content 00:08:00
- Introduction to WordPress 00:03:00
- Benefits of WordPress 00:09:00
- How WordPress Works 00:05:00
- How to Setup WordPress in under 5 Minutes 00:09:00
- Downloading and installing WordPress 00:04:00
- WordPress Quick Install 00:07:00
- How to Setup WordPress from Zip file 00:12:00
- Setup WordPress on your computer 00:07:00
- WordPress Setup and WordPress Tips 00:04:00
- WordPress Themes 00:02:00
- Selecting a Theme 00:06:00
- WordPress Settings 00:06:00
- User interaction Controls 00:04:00
- User Friendly SEO settings 00:03:00
- Setting up User Accounts 00:03:00
- Adding images to WordPress 00:06:00
- Using the WordPress Library 00:05:00
- Setting up Dummy Data to practice WordPress 00:03:00
- How Menus Work 00:04:00
- Adding items in Menus 00:06:00
- Menu Customizer 00:03:00
- Updates and Security 00:06:00
- Backup options 00:10:00
- User Accounts 00:03:00
- Automate Backup 00:03:00
- All about Widgets 00:06:00
- Customizing WordPress 00:06:00