WordPress Essential Training course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Accounting & Bookkeeping skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will Learn ?
- setup a website using WordPress
- create content within pages and posts
- self manage a website
- better understand the power of WordPress
- develop the skills to update WordPress
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about having a website.
- Anyone who wants to learn about WordPress.
- People who are new to working with WordPress.
- Web Designers.
- Web Developers.
Why Choose WordPress Essential Training course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Word Press Developer Beginner Level - £27,000 per annum
- Professional Web Designer - £37,000 per annum
- Professional Web Developer - £37,000 per annum
- Introduction to WordPress 00:02:00
- Why Choose WordPress 00:03:00
- WordPress Content and Using WordPress Introduction 00:07:00
- Tweak tips and more about WordPress and Course Content 00:08:00
- Introduction to WordPress 00:03:00
- Benefits of WordPress 00:09:00
- How WordPress Works 00:05:00
- How to Setup WordPress in under 5 Minutes 00:09:00
- Downloading and installing WordPress 00:04:00
- WordPress Quick Install 00:07:00
- How to Setup WordPress from Zip file 00:12:00
- Setup WordPress on your computer 00:07:00
- WordPress Setup and WordPress Tips 00:04:00
- WordPress Themes 00:02:00
- Selecting a Theme 00:06:00
- WordPress Settings 00:06:00
- User interaction Controls 00:04:00
- User Friendly SEO settings 00:03:00
- Setting up User Accounts 00:03:00
- Adding images to WordPress 00:06:00
- Using the WordPress Library 00:05:00
- Setting up Dummy Data to practice WordPress 00:03:00
- How Menus Work 00:04:00
- Adding items in Menus 00:06:00
- Menu Customizer 00:03:00
- Updates and Security 00:06:00
- Backup options 00:10:00
- User Accounts 00:03:00
- Automate Backup 00:03:00
- All about Widgets 00:06:00
- Customizing WordPress 00:06:00