ZOOM Master Video conferencing course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of ZOOM Master Video conferencing and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Learn about ZOOM and how to sign up.
- Develop your English speaking abilities successfully.
- Understand how to host your first meeting.
- Learn how to invite and manage participants as well.
- Whiteboards, screen sharing, chat, recording, responses, and more capabilities are available.
- Learn about the virtual background, calendar ZOOM extension, new sharing, pause share tool, and other features.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is designed for those who wish to learn how to use Zoom for video conferencing and operate online.
Why Choose ZOOM Master Video conferencing course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Master Video Conferencing with Zoom Now! 00:01:00
- Zoom Intro and signing up 00:02:00
- Hosting Your First Zoom Meeting 00:01:00
- Manage Participants 00:02:00
- More Screen Share Options 00:01:00
- Tip #1 – Virtual Backgrounds 00:02:00
- Tip #3 – Video Settings 00:02:00
- Tip #5 – Hiding Floating Menu 00:02:00
- Tip #7 – New Share 00:02:00
- Tip #9 – Annotate 00:02:00